Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Conversation #28 – The Hate

Greg reveals a great sorrow and is distained for his pains

Greg says:

Do you know what I hate?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Yep – teenagers with dirtbikes

Greg says:

That’s true. Filthy rodents. But it ain’t topical. Do you know what I hate right now?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Well my guess is that whether or not you were hating something a minute back you are now thinking about kids on dirtbikes

Greg says:

Good play – but wrong – ha!

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Liar – you’re thinking about them now with their pointy teeth and rabid breath and independence of travel

Greg says:

Curse them to hell but still no – ha!

---------2 mins----------(ish)

Greg says:

Are you still there?

---------2 mins----------(ish)

Greg says:

OI!!!

---------2 mins----------(ish)

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I’m back

Greg says:

Where the hell did you go?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Sorry – you were boring me so I got some coffee

Greg says:

Whoever said that honesty is always the best policy should have a talk with you

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Everyone should talk to me - I’m fascinating. Now I have caffeine I can put up with practically any level of tedium. Speak on...

Greg says:

Good then. Lawnmowers

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Lawnmowers?

Greg says:

Lawnmowers! With their loudness and tendency to be used by the kind of bastard that thinks of 7am as a natural time to start work

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

So you were woken up at 7 this morning and this has made you cranky?

Greg says:

I’d prefer the term “righteously indignant” to “cranky” but in principle - yes

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

But this is terrible. Silence the merry music and call catastrophe.

Greg says:

But this is great. Cos I thought you might consider it kind of trivial

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Oh don’t think that. 7am! I feel your pain. 7am every day in fact you revolting layabout filth

Greg says:

Its impossible to be a layabout when some disgusting welt-ridden old man is pushing a million decibels of evil around 1 garden down from your earhole

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I note you are managing the revolting filth part well enough all the same

Greg says:

It’s a matter of maintaining standards Ken. Its what separates us I fear

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

That and the ability to juggle

Greg says:

You can juggle?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I have no positive proof but yes

Greg says:

So can I

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Hmm. Whistle?

Greg says:

Naturally.

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Okay. I have no irrational hatred of teenagers with dirtbikes sprung by my parents refusal to get me one when I was their age.

Greg says:

verminous roaches.

3 comments:

mist1 said...

I read this whole thing because I thought it said that Greg "is distained for his penis." I wanted to know what that meant. I am none the wiser.

Greg said...

penis distain - you wanna know what it means - a life of pain, a life of living in fear, a life of not being able to wear kilts - thats what it means. Also the doctor said no cheese after midnight.

mist1 said...

So, I don't need those Shout wipes afterall? I thought it would have something to do with stainage. Thanks for clearing that up, Greg.