Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Conversation #27 – The Byatch

Kenny raises the subject of Byatchitude and is bitten on the ass

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Coffee break

Greg says:

Eh whir?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I am going to make coffee and on return we will debate why you are the byatch

Greg says:

Me the byatch? Bah! Ptooie! Pshaw! even

Greg says:

In fact you are the byatch. It is written

.

------------ LATER ------------------

.

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Hi honey

Greg says:

Enough with the honey. And I quote “you’s the byatch – its written in the book – its written in the book in letters of bold – its written in your eyes - its written on your face – its written on your face in letters of blood”

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

persuasive argument – well researched – [sip]

Greg says:

Husht! I think we established that you are the byatch and I do not recall granting you license to speak

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I think all we established was that “the book” writes that somebody is a byatch and writes it in letters of bold. I don’t believe either of us is specifically implicated by that – though you are the byatch [sip]

Greg says:

Actually my quote only references “The Book” briefly – it was from 99 More Reasons why Kenny is a Byatch (2003) by A.J.C Schmitt

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

The same AJC Schmitt that wrote Memoirs of a Faeces Eating Hermit?

Greg says:

Not exactly – AJC Schmitt author of The Contemporary Role of the Byatch (2004), Byatch Wars: The Secret Army (2002) and cohost of TVs 100 Greatest Byatches (Channel 5, 2006)

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Hmm yeah. I think he interviewed me once. Little fellow. Lots of hair. Curly hair. Kept sticking pencils in it when they went blunt.

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Its not like it was a long interview either

Greg says:

Perhaps a pencil sharpener nests there

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

I hope so. He said the interview was for Heat the little byatch.

Greg says:

Does heat have an unpublished authors section?

Dr Kenny - Medicine Woman says:

Ouch. Well I think that officially makes me the byatch then. Don’t these things just come back to bite you on the ass.

Greg says:

Husht byatch!

No comments: